Teams who raise $2500+ by race day will be eligible to win $500 and $250 Buffalo RiverWorks gift certificates. The team raising the most funds overall will take the grand prize (and bragging rights!) of the $500 gift certificate, with the second and third place teams each receiving a $250 RiverWorks gift certificate.
1. Teams must raise AT LEAST $2500 (collectively as a team) to be eligible to win gift certificates.
2. All donations must be made through our Hope Chest PayPal account to “count” toward the fundraising challenge. When submitting donations, the donor must specify the team name to ensure it is applied to the correct team.
3. If only one team exceeds the $2500 fundraising goal, one $500 gift certificate will be awarded and the other two $250 will not be awarded to the 2nd and 3rd fundraising place teams.
4. Donations must be made by June 16, 2017 to earn credit for available fundraising prizes.
5. RiverWorks gift certificates are not required to be used the day of the DBF.
6. RiverWorks gift certificates are not redeemable for cash.
Most of us know a woman who has been affected by breast cancer. You can make a difference by supporting as we paddle in the Buffalo Niagara Hope Chest Dragon Boat Festival. Hope Chest's mission is to provide a positive support group for Breast Cancer survivors in Western New York. The organization's unique paddling and exercise program inspires Breast Cancer patients and survivors in any stage of treatment or recovery to become, or to continue, to lead active and fulfilling lives. Please consider making a donation today so this organization can continue offering its free programs. Thank you for your support of these courageous women.